Everyone is trying to get their hands on the treats from our new SweetZ line!
I have a confession to make. It’s not something I’m proud of at all. When you’re a six-foot three-inch, manly man like me, it isn’t something that’s easy to explain.
You see, I’m addicted to lip balm.
And heaven help the world if I can’t find my lip balm. It’s always missing, and that gets me cranky. So, my wife told me I should start wearing a stick of lip balm on a lanyard. This, of course, got me thinking of what else I would stop losing, if I just kept it on a lanyard, which are available in many convenient and innovative styles at SnugZUSA.com. So, after much thought, here are the Top 10 Reasons Why Lanyards are a Good Idea:
1. You won’t lose your keys. If you’ve ever tried to break into your own locked Jeep Cherokee in the grocery store parking lot, using just a wire hanger and a car antenna, because you left your keys in the ignition, you know how embarrassing it can be. Just keep the keys on a SnugZ lanyard.
2. You can get into exclusive backstage events with a name badge. People in movies always get to meet the band by flashing that coveted name badge (on a lanyard) to the burly, emotionless security guard. If you start wearing your workplace name badge on a lanyard, you’d probably be able to meet your favorite band too.
3. You won’t lose your jump drive. Which is good, because that jump drive on a lanyard is where you just downloaded the last three volumes of Twilight that you don’t want anyone to know about.
4. You’ll have even closer access to your cell phone. Have you seen those nifty little cell phone holders that can hang at the end of the lanyard? So convenient for tip-of-the-finger texting addicts.
5. You can always carry a referee’s whistle. I know that I’ve been in many situations where I’ve wished I had a ref’s whistle on the end of a lanyard, so I could call fouls on people who text during movies, clip their nails in public, or use the phrase “a whole nother.”
6. You can always have your fingernail clippers. Except in public. Remember, we just discussed this.
7. You can carry a key to an emergency storage locker. This, of course, would be if you are either a werewolf or the Incredible Hulk. If you just keep a key on one SnugZ’s stretchy elastic lanyards, it won’t rip away with the rest of your clothes when you transform. And this way, you’d always have somewhere private to have an extra set of clothes stored.
8. You can more prominently and conveniently display your scarlet letter. Just in case your society has deemed you a sinful outcast, a lanyard would make public shaming easier. And if you had one of SnugZ’s non-flip lanyards, your general wickedness would always be easy to see.
9. You can always carry an emergency stick of beef jerky. And, if you always have meat on your lanyard, you’ll be less tempted to go crazy after transforming into that werewolf, unless it was the werewolf from True Blood, and if that’s the case, transform away.
10. You can always carry an emergency pen. You know, for writing down truly inspirational ideas, like a list of ten uses for a lanyard.
My old roommate is a teacher at one of the nearby middle schools, and we lived together for 3 years. Every Christmas, we’d gather around the kitchen table and go through all of the swag she’d receive from her students.
The gifts ranged from new dry erase markers, pens, pencils and restaurant gift cards to homemade caramels, taffy and uggh…apples.
I know the gift basket wasn’t for me, but there was no way my roommate could enjoy those delicious chocolate covered cinnamon bears, and chocolate chip cookies & chocolate covered bridge mix all by herself, so I was happy to step in and help out! SweetZ gift baskets still bring us together years later around Christmastime!
Yes! You DO have to drink water!
Wellness programs are the hottest thing to hit the office since Choco Tacos were first stocked in the break room vending machines…mmm Choco Tacos…back to the point! Getting employees excited and educated about wellness doesn’t have to be daunting. Make it fun by promoting camaraderie and integrating different departments into wellness challenges. Incorporate teamwork by getting your employees mingling among each other like no other activity can. Stirring up a little friendly competition can bring out hidden talents you didn’t know your employees had.
Keep it positive and fresh by choosing challenges that will include everyone. Companies will always have a few team members that just don’t want to participate, but they will eventually come around if there’s a challenge they feel they can be good at!
Current challenge: drink 64oz of water every day for at least 1 week.
It may sound easy, but it is actually pretty hard! The idea of this challenge is to include everyone. Heck yeah you’ll be hitting the restroom every hour, but the point is, employees won’t feel left out because it’s not physically or mentally challenging to drink water, and the benefits definitely outweigh any doubts.
What kind of wellness challenges do you incorporate in your company? Let us know!
I can’t even tell you how many times I have been somewhere, at a function, a work event, movie theater, restaurant, etc., and I have wished I had my hand sanitizer with me! I don’t like to think of myself as a “germ-o-phobe,” but I do take notice of the person (who’s usually sitting behind me somewhere) that sneezes constantly or coughs without covering their mouth, or sneezes without using a hankie or even the sleeve of their elbow. Manners, people!!
Lucky for me, this sanitizer comes in these tiny little 1.9 oz bottles that are totally convenient for me to put in every bag that I have for any occasion. I can carry one in a fancy clutch to match my little black dress, or I can clip one onto my gym bag and breathe easy. Heading off to school, I don’t have to worry about taking my sanitizer out of my purse to put in my backpack, because it’s already there. That’s what is so great about these little guys, you can have one with you at all times, and it’s the perfect companion for any event. I can’t control what other people do when they sneeze or cough (like striking them down with my “you should know better” stare), but I can whip out my hand sanitizer and rest assured that I killed any possible germs that might have made their way over to me.
Wow! It’s really hot outside, so don’t skimp on the product needed to protect your lips from the hot summer sun!
SnugZ USA’s Jumbo Sunstick has SPF 30, has a delightful aroma like coconut breeze or if you’re really picky about that stuff, you can get it unscented. It’s the perfect way to fight the sun’s rays and keep your lips moisturized through whatever hot summer activity you engage in!
Block out harmful UVA rays with our nourishing Zinc Block, we have 6 different colors available to provide optimum protection from the sun! Zinc colors available: Blue, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange & White
Our Sunscreen products meet the updated FDA standards for broad spectrum and water resistance.
Don’t forget about accessories! Our headbands come in 3 different sizes and can be made to order for your customer’s special occasions. Our stretchy elastic material provides the ultimate in comfort and practicality for all summer sports: softball, city leagues, swim, etc.
Keep SnugZ USA in mind when you’re looking for that little something extra that calls for team spirit!
Let your customer know you’re sweet on them with our assorted salt water taffy.
Ok my mouth is watering so I think I’m going to find some of this taffy!